- Tri-lite pad: A made to measure Women’s specific race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. Minimising water absorption and providing protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Short Sleeve Design: Becoming increasingly popular, the short sleeve design offers more coverage and improved aerodynamics. A double layered band is used to secure the arm sleeve gently in place.
- Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run with double inner layer with front zip for more coverage and to allow the suit to get on and off with ease.
- Storage pocket with elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
- Soft-Grip silicone leg bands– To help prevent the legs upwards during the cycle and run and for improved comfort against the skin.
- Stylish Flat locked stitching– Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Zip protection: Internal lining with ‘fold over’ cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip.
The Activate+ trisuit features a printed Stealth-Camo. Made using a premium Italian fabric the print has a matte finish for a modern look and the fabric offers superb breathability and shape retention. The printed panels are complemented by a high-powered Lycra Sport fabric on the front body and leg panels to maintain modesty and coverage. The back panel is made from an extremely lightweight and high stretch fabric with a waffle structure to give maximum breathability and comfort-fit.
The Activate Plus range is available as a Tri suit, Shorts, Top and Tri Suit with short sleeves. It’s the perfect entry to mid-level collection which builds on the award winning designs by Zone3