• Specifically designed for breaststroke swimming.
• Excellent warmth, comfort and flexibility.
• High-stretch inner leg panels required for breaststroke leg kick.
• Reduced lower leg buoyancy allows legs to stay submerged.
• Mixture of SCS, Smoothskin and high-stretch nylon panels reduce drag.
• Neon orange arm cuffs for visibility.
• Easy to use downward YKK zipper.
Our Aspect wetsuit was developed for those with an interest in outdoor swimming as more swimmers move from pool to open water. This wetsuit is suitable for breaststroke or front crawl technique so perfect for those just getting started.
The large majority of wetsuits on the market are only designed for surface swimming and don’t allow for the lateral leg movement required for the breaststroke technique.
This is where the Aspect is different, utilizing a mixture of high performance Aqua-X, Smoothskin and High-Stitch Nylon panels, this wetsuit is designed to allow an extended range of movement between the legs and across the chest.
Made from a combination of 1.5, 2 and 3mm thicknesses the legs can stay submerged in the water and a natural breaststroke swimming position maintained.